Dalai Eej Tour camp
Within Mongolia, the region is well-known for its natural beauty, and Lake Khövsgöl is one of the countries major tourist attractions. The largest forest areas of Mongolia are located around and to the north of the lake, extending the south-siberian Taiga.
“Dalai eej – Mother sea” tourist camp is located over 828 km from Ulaanbaatar.
Capacity: 90-100 persons
- National ger-hotel: 9
- Wooden house: 12
- Restaurant: 50-60 seats
- Would like to relax perfectly in a serene vicinity
- Want to have an active holiday viewing wildlife & wild animals
- Wish to visit real nomadic family or even stay with them
- Want to see a lot of stars
- Like riding horse or travel by horse
- Like sailing with boats, kayaks, banana boat on Huvsgul lake or love fishing
- Like hiking and trekking beautiful nature
Address: Enkhtaivan avenue, Sukhbaatar district, 5th khoroo, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Tel: 976-11-317984, Fax: 976-11-317983