Classic Tour with Naadam festival
The nature beauty is awesome here and is a great place for hiking, horse riding and relaxing.
Days and Activities:
- Opening ceremony of Naadam. After lunch drive to the horse racing place.
- After breakfast drive to archery place.
- Drive to Tuv province to see “Horsemen” show. We can see the wonderfull skills of mongolian horsemen.
- Drive to Kharhorin, the ancient capital of the Mongolian Empire, located 400km (6-8 hours with breaks) southeast of UB.
- Drive to Tsetserleg, center of Arkhangai province, stop at the Tsenkher sum. Drive continue passing Tsetserleg town.
- Morning walk by Bolor toli river-bank near Taikhar stone, Afternoon drive to Tariat sum via Chuluut river canyon, picnic lunch.
- Visit surrounding sightseeing-Khorgiin togoo dead volcano mountain, Caves, horse back riding, visit local horse breeding family. Overnight in ger camp.
- In the afternoon drive back to Tsetserleg town,hotel accommodation, stay in a hotel.
- In morning drive to Kharakhorum. Lunch at ger camp in Kharakhorum.
- Drive to Khongoryn Els or “singing dunes” with the wind howling through the sand (2600 feet high, 20 km wide and 100 km long) for spectacular views of the desert.
- Explore Khongoryn Els dunes. Camel riding is optional. Visit camel breeder family. Drive to ger camp. Overnight at ger camp.
- Visit Flaming Cliffs where an American expedition headed by Roy Andrew Chapman first discovered the fossil site and the first ever recorded dinosaur eggs in 1922. Stay overnight in ger camp.
- Visit Yolin Am and park museum. This 40 km long canyon in the
- Fly back to UB. Visit the Zaisan Memorial, a prominent landmark looking over the city of Mountain. Walk.
- Guide will transfer you to the airport for your departure flight home.
Maximum price : $1900.00
Minimum price : $1500.00
Groupsize : 11
Tour season / Departure dates : Jun – Sep
Duration : 16 days